We gather in community groups throughout the week and on Sundays. The purpose of our Sunday gatherings is to experience Jesus, encourage one another with the truth of scripture, and get to know new people from our campuses and communities.
Quick Info about us?
Our Worship Gatherings?
- To minister to the whole man: spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- To organise periodic seminars that will enhance people’s knowledge in life principles based on the word of God.
- To organise community outreach to the homeless, alcoholic, drug addicts etc.
- To share the gospel with everyone at every opportunity
- To organise variety programs, such as musical concerts etc., aimed at the youths
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God: Its doctrine is our doctrine.
- We believe in God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sin of the whole world, and rose up on the third day for our justification.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the great commission: To go into the entire world and preach the gospel to all the people.
- We believe the gospel addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of all people of all ages.
- We believe salvation is obtained through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross. It is by grace.
- We believe in the efficacy of the prayer in communicating with God through Jesus Christ