Welcome to GVM
God’s Vineyard’s Ministry is a God given vision to reach out to all nations with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in an atmosphere of warmth, love and excitement. We believe that the power of God through the gospel will give hope to the hopeless, freedom to those in captivity, healing to the hurting, joy and peace to the troubled.
We believe in the holistic gospel: ministering to spiritual, physical, emotional and social needs of all people (the total man). In our church, we offer fervent prayers, lively worship and teach the in-depth, incorruptible and indestructible living Word of God, with practical application to life.
Our goal is to live to the full on earth, to make heaven, and to help others to do the same. Join us in our season of refreshing, as we bask in the glory of God, and enjoy showers of blessing.
You Are Always Welcome.
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God: Its doctrine is our doctrine.
- We believe in God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sin of the whole world, and rose up on the third day for our justification.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the great commission: To go into the entire world and preach the gospel to all the people.
- We believe the gospel addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of all people of all ages.
- We believe salvation is obtained through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross. It is by grace.
- We believe in the efficacy of the prayer in communicating with God through Jesus Christ
- We are a Bible believing church build on the foundation of Jesus Christ, The son of the living God to: Fulfil the great commission
- Disciple people to Christ to enable individuals fulfil their God ordained destiny
- Promote love, integrity and unity among all
- Render help to the needy. Minister deliverance to the oppressed. Ignite the flame of revival, and establish God’s kingdom on earth
- To minister to the whole man: spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- To organise periodic seminars that will enhance people’s knowledge in life principles based on the word of God.
- To organise community outreach to the homeless, alcoholic, drug addicts etc.
- To share the gospel with everyone at every opportunity
- To organise variety programs, such as musical concerts etc., aimed at the youths